Thursday, March 22, 2007

Night of...March 17, 2007...maybe

There were a few of us at my grandmas. We were there for a school thing or an EFYC thing, I'm not sure which. Anyways, my mom left to give something or get something from someone. When she came back, the ex came back with her. I slipped into the room before he saw me and started packing and acting busy. My mom came in and we talked about something and then she left. The ex (let's call him turtle) came in and I got up and hugged him and we did our hello's and I missed you's...and then he said something about staying with his auntie and I asked if he was staying for good but the response was unclear. And then he told me to stay away from him because he's only going to cause me trouble. I was stunned.

And then I woke up just as stunned.

1 comment:

James Lindsay said...

Strange dreams you do indeed have. I would start a new blog to document my dreams, but the last 6 months or so I dream every night, sometimes several times a night, and their re-telling may prove very embarassing to many people.