Thursday, March 8, 2007

Night of March 6, 2007

We were all at the school and something was happening in the town. There was a zombie/28 Days Later thing going on. We were in the home ec room and of course, we were all freaked out and we talked about it, trying to figure out what to do. Shade sat on a table behind the door in the pit to watch for any zombie dudes. Naturally, I took it upon myself to be everyone's protector and armed myself with two large knives. Well, one was smaller but I sharpened it so much it wasn't a knife so I found another that was the same size as the one I already had. Anyways, the power went out and I was hectic because it was hard to see. Two guys got in, they were zombies, and started attacking us. I fought with one and he got me into a hold but I freed one of my arms and cut off his head. He said something but I forgot what it was. That's when I figured out that you had to cut off their heads to kill them. The other one got taken out and that was the end of that little adventure. Anyways, the school (students, staff, etc.) was still in the school but some people were trying to leave. I needed the bathroom so I walked out of the home ec room and there were these two men sitting there. One was a stranger I had seen in the school earlier that day but the other was new to me. They were tall with long, dark hair...almost as dark as mine...and the new one was dressed in black. They were just sitting there on the little steps leading towards the home ec room and it looked kind of odd because they were so tall but they looked so graceful and dark. I automatically felt an intense attraction to the one in black. The other one was hot too but he just creeped me out even though they look the same (kind of like Criss Angel and his brother Costa..they both look alike but Costa comes off as creepy while Criss is like sexy-mysterious). They were both looking at me and the one in black said, "A vampire?" I said, "Yeah." But when he asked for my name, I turned and went back into the home ec room. And then I fell in love with the one in the black. Probably because I knew there was something beyond the physical about him. Some kind of magic maybe. And because he asked if I was a vampire. I thought he would be my doorway into that world. In the home ec room, I saw that those two guys were alive again. I was confused but Julia told me we needed them for something, I forgot what. I gathered my strength finally and went out into the hall. My heart did stop when I walked out of the home ec room and saw those two men still sitting there. They both watched me. I was confused that there were lights in the halls but then I realized they were the emergency light things. At one point everyone was trying to leave and I think most of them did. And at one point I was at the phone talking to this Anthony guy and at one point, I saw the office was all weird and mechanical. Like the walls were hidden storage kinda thing. But yeah, I went into the bathroom and came right back out when I realized the lights were out. I know I'm forgetting a bit here but me and the preschool teacher decided to go to the bathroom together because we both needed to go. We held hands and used the stalls that were right next to each other. I was still armed with my knives. At one point, I went into the gym and the stage was set up for the Christmas concert and the stage lights were on. Some people were in there. And that's kind of a blur. I saw the man I fell in love with again. He smiled at me while he walked on by in his black outfit with his hands in his pockets. It sent my heart aflutter. I didn't smile back, I smiled when I turned to go back into the home ec room and I knew he couldn't see me. But the other tall guy saw me. He also had his hands in his pockets and smiled when he noticed me beaming. He had one of those, "I know" smiles. Something happened and apparently an army of the zombies were on their way. And then, the power was on and people were all of a sudden coming into the home ec room. They were turning pail and were greenish-yellow around the eyes. I knew they were turning into zombies but they weren't there yet. They were still themselves but with zombie tendencies. One grabbed for me but couldn't. I was confused. Then I realized the tall guy in dark who I loved was beside me. He said it was my necklace, it protected me. I looked at it and felt safe. Another one tried to grab at me but couldn't. And there was something about a bridge and I was kicking ass and then got chased down by this large, white zombie waving a chain with a stick around and I knew he could get to me with that chain-stick thing. I was in this mall place and there was a fountain. I lost track of my love a long time ago...he was actually at the school to protect the uninfected people (if I failed to mention that before). I ran into a room or a store or something and I came back out to find the white zombie. I freaked and got into fighting stance because I knew I couldn't run anymore. Then I woke up.

I missed alot of parts but I woke up still with that same feeling, that love that I felt toward the tall man in black. And I'm kind of sad because I want to go back and find out what happened to him.

1 comment:

James Lindsay said...

"Who knows what dreams may come, when we have shuffled off this mortal coil?" - WM. Shakespeare - "Hamlet"