Tuesday, April 10, 2007

Spring Break

I had a million dreams over Spring break and it's tough to write about all of them so I picked the most interesting one.

I dreamed about something that involved a lion and then I had another dream that was like a continuation of that dream. Anyways, I was swimming trying to reach a lion. My mom was in the background kind of just standing there. The lion was climbing this weird wooden structure and told me to follow him. I climbed up and there were four long thin wooden pillars with wood across them near the top. We were at the top of that and he was saying I was chicken. I dreamed of this before and I remembered that he jumped first so I wanted to prove myself. I dived off and he dived off after me. I was disturbed my the water because it was so dark and I saw a cigarette butt. I was worried I would get some kind of disease because it was pretty nasty. Anyways, it must have been some time later but I noticed this large snail/slug thing swimming very slowly along the water. That's when I decided not to dive off the top of those sticks anymore. At one point, I did dive off the dock but I saw another slug. They either had a pink shell or blue so I knew which ones were males and which weren't. I went to climb on the dock and there was the first slug I saw. I lifted my leg to go over it but it reached out this big square slimy hand so I knew I couldn't go that way. But then behind me, another slug was swimming. I waited a moment before diving in and finding an alternate route onto the dock. It came to the point that there were a bunch of slugs on the dock and everyone was freaking out. I got grabbed two or three times but I brushed their nasty hands away. I was screaming and trying to get away. I opened a door and there were three teachers there. I hopped over one but didn't reach the ground before I woke up.

It was pretty scary.

No comments: