Tuesday, March 13, 2007

Night of March 12, 2007

Gosh, I had such a strange dream last night...well I usually do every night but last night was just random. Well most of them are but...well whatever.

It was at school and it was snowing and the beginning I forgot but somewhere down the line, me and this guy decided to walk home together...he'll remain anonymous...and a silver truck came up beside us and asked if we needed a ride. I said I would give the guy a ride. So we started walking and I was like, "Ok, hop on." ...I was going to piggy-back him. He got on my back but it just wasn't working. He picked me up. Then I tried to pick him up somewhat successfully. And then we were spinning around and I was trying to find a place for my face because if I had it towards him, our faces...and lips were uncomfortably close. We ended up falling and to my surprise he kissed me. I didn't know what to do. He got up and started the trek home but I stopped and kinda just sat in the snow on my knees and didn't know what to do. "Hey, I have to go back." I said and I got a "Why?" in return. I said, "I forgot my bag." "Ok." So I went back for my bag...I ran back for my bag as he journeyed on. I was thinking, "Oh my god, I have to tell Sonjah. What the hell did he kiss me for?" As I was rounding the corner by the fence, there were six little girls, girls I know. One of them said, "F*** you." And I turned to face her, assuming she was talking to one of her friends. She was talking to me and I asked her why. She was upset that her mom had lent my family their skidoo. Actually, I think it was one of the other girls' mom and she kinda just stood there, unsure what to do. So I laid it out for the little brat and set her straight. She looked angry but she didn't speak. The other one looked pretty relieved and I was happy because she's my favourite. Anyways, I went into the school and there was still alot of people around. I saw Sonjah by her locker and made my way towards her.

And then BOOM! I was awake.

No comments: