Tuesday, March 13, 2007

Night of March 10, 2007

We were in this nice hotel like place that seemed like a country house. Outside there was nice green grass and another house from my view. It was so pretty. I forgot the reason we were there but we were there. There was also a well in the view from the window. At some point we were outside having breakfast. There was a giant horse near us, of course it was fake but it creeped the hell out of me. A horse ran by and I believe it was Potts who talked about having a horse when he was younger. I sang the "My Little Pony" theme song to him. He said he was serious and told us a story of something from his younger days.."Sometimes, every few years..." It was a horse story.

I'm not sure if at this point I had seen that guy yet. The mystery man, I saw him for the first time when I walked by him in the hall. It was Potts who told the mystery man to come in that living room area to watch me for a second. I don't know why I needed watching, I think it was just an excuse because he knew I liked the mystery man since I was beaming all day after our little encounter.

The mystery man had a competitive fight scheduled against some other guy and somehow my hotel living room became a ring. I forgot what was special about their fight but they fought and it came down to the two of them having to fight. Mystery man was a really good fighter and could take out the other guy but he pulled in a partner so it was two on one. I was outraged and they beat the mystery man pretty damn good and he was down on the ground. I was upset but I saw a screen that showed their health so I resumed hitting them to make them even. And then it would be a fair fight. They were in a break while I did this. But the break was over and I kneeled next to Mystery Man and urged him to get up, lent my encouraging words. He got up slowly and this time they had swords. I was nervous but the mystery man gathered all his strength and just as the other dude was about to swing, he swing and got him right above the eye. It wasn't a big or deep cut but the other guy stopped still and fell backwards as though he were dead. The little Chinese guy in the black tux declared mystery man as the winner though I still don't know his name. He walked towards me with a big smile on his face. It seems as though, all of a sudden, there were crowds of people in my little hotel room. I hugged him and expected it to be done there. But he held on and spoke to me. He said something about the drawing of me and him that I did. And something about me and him and a profile or something. I was so happy. And then he asked me how experienced I was. I was just kinda like, "ok" and he said something about my encouraging words. We just stood there hugging like that for what felt like forever. And I didn't even mind the sweat.

A bunch of us were on a journey to find a shop. A blonde woman was leading us on our manhunt. She was just going with her instincts.We were walking through a hotel hallway. And I saw the guy standing outside his room. He noticed me and waved me over. I walked in but didn't close the door behind me. And then he told me to show him my boobs. I was surprised so I closed the door and I asked him something and he said something about my job and money. I was appaled and asked if he thought I was some kind of hooker. He said something but I just continued, asking him if he thought I got close to him because its my job or something. And then I told him I wasn't a hooker. The rest of the conversation kind of went like:

A:: I talked to you because I like you.
M: (surprised) Really?
A: Yeah. And I came here because I want this to happen. Not now though 'cause I have somewhere to be but I wanted it to happen later.
(Bit I forgot.)
A: Just tell me the truth ok? Is this all you want me for, is sex?M: Mm-hmm.
A: What?
M: Mm-hmm.
A: Oh.
(Something about his cousin Kevin teaching him stuff, giving flowers and the like. Of course, I was getting all teary-eyed.)
M: I'm sorry.
A: It's ok, it happens.

I left all upset. And I was lost too, I didn't know where everyone went. I walked down the hall and saw my dad outside, though hes not actually my dad in real life, so I walked by him and took his hand and we went into another hall. We were all together again and walking by a parking lot and then out into the open. Of course, this is a city I had been to before in other dreams so I wasn't in unfamiliar territory. It was my dream version of Winnipeg. Anyways, blondie said where we were was familiar. We were going down a street and into a place where there were stores. Across the street though was a pizza place. Some pale teenage guy yelled across the street at us to someone named Ashlyn. Of course I don't know any Ashlyn but there she was with us, the blonde woman. He yelled at Ashlyn to get him some food. Ashlyn yelled back that he should just eat some pizza. He said he doesn't eat pizza so Ashlyn yelled back that he just got money and should buy himself something if he's not going to eat the pizza. I remember they had a three-second conversation about the kid while I just watched him and his friends for a few moments. One said they had seen the kid's mom/aunt/grandma/some other female figure give him a wad of cash and that he never wants to buy himself anything but insists that others should. It was pretty much along those lines. Anyways, we continued down the street and there was one of those booths right on the corner, we had to walk through it. Alot of this I forgot.
Me and my mom were in a Home Hardware and I noticed there were soft, M&M shaped containers. Naturally, they had M&Ms in them. My mom was looking for something, couldn't find it, came back and we left.

We were heading home and of course, I was still heartbroken. Someone, I think it was my sister, was putting ice-cream into the fridge. I noticed blue cookies with colored pieces (maybe smarties) on the stove. I was thinking about eating one but I had my own cookies.
And then I woke up. I'm actually happy that my mystery man story had an ending because all my dream romances stop without a conclusion because I wake up. At least this one didn't. Haha, I'll admit that I was really heart-broken when I woke up though I don't know why because this is just some dream guy. But I always feel the emotions I felt in my dreams when I wake up. Just something that happens. Anyways, I left a bunch of parts out but that's pretty much it.

No comments: